Tree trimming and pruning are vital to maintaining the beauty and health of the trees on your property in Lake Stevens, WA. When performed by an expert, these services can prevent diseases from spreading while beautifying your property. Keep reading to learn more about “tree trimming services near me” in Lake Stevens.
Tree Trimming vs. Tree Pruning: What’s the Key Difference?
Tree trimming is a service that any tree trimming company in Lake Stevens, WA, performs to shape and beautify trees. Though tree trimming can help promote the health of your trees by allowing each to get the proper moisture, sunlight, and nutrients it needs to thrive, this is not the primary goal of trimming. Rather, trimming trees eliminates overgrown and unsightly branches.
On the other hand, tree pruning is a service performed to promote the health of your trees. During the tree pruning process, our expert arborists identify diseased or pest-infested limbs to chop off and prevent these problems from spreading. Our team also cuts branches that may interfere with the tree’s growth.
Signs Your Tree Needs Trimming or Pruning
The following signs indicate that you should invest in local tree trimming services in Lake Stevens, WA:
- If your tree shows signs of disease, such as rot, dead branches, strange coloration, excessive holes, etc., you should invest in tree pruning.
- After a big storm or high winds, your tree may have sustained broken or damaged branches. You should have these removed immediately to avoid safety hazards.
- Depending on your goal, crowded or overgrown branches may require tree trimming or pruning. Crowded branches can affect a tree’s health, while overgrown branches are unsightly.
Types of Tree Trimming and Pruning
The main types of tree trimming and pruning we offer at our top-rated Lake Stevens tree trimming company are as follows:
- Cleaning: We “clean” away dead, damaged, diseased, or broken branches.
- Thinning: If we notice overcrowding of limbs or overgrown branches, we “thin” them.
- Crown Reduction or Lifting: We “reduce” the height of a tree to preserve the crown, cutting off the top branches. We “lift” the crown by cutting the lower and biggest branches, which clears out the dead weight and potential safety hazards of low-hanging branches.
Benefits of Tree Trimming Services in Lake Stevens, WA
Investing in large tree trimming contributes to the health of Washington’s forests by eliminating diseased or pest-infested branches, thus preventing the spread of illnesses. You also make your property safer by extracting limbs that could fall on passersby. Finally, tree trimming works to beautify your property by shaping trees and encouraging them to grow how you want them to.
Contact a Certified Arborist at Lineage Tree Care
Whether you need trimming or pruning services, contact your knowledgeable “tree trimming service near me.” At Lineage Tree Care, our certified arborists are tree-trimming geniuses. Our team can identify the exact parts of a tree that need to be chopped and deliver any desired result.
Contact our tree trimmers in Lake Stevens, WA, today!
Areas We Serve: