An arborist is an individual who specializes in the planting, cultivation, and science of trees and plants. Most arborists have undergone specialized training to master the art of plantlife cultivation. Certified arborists have attended a program for one to two years (depending on their level of education) in order to gain ISA Arborist Certification.
If you are looking for tree care experts in Washington State, give Lineage Tree Care a call today. We have an experienced team of tree care specialists who are ready to help you with pruning, planting, cultivating, and tree removal.
What is an Arborist?
An arborist is dedicated to the cultivation and care of plant life. Arborists use their knowledge to diagnose plant disease, maintain trees, and advise those with trees that need special care how they can improve their tree’s health.
Should I Hire a Certified Tree Arborist?
Here are a couple of reasons to hire a certified tree arborist.
- You have a tree or plant that is suffering from an undiagnosed disease.
- You need advice on how to best care for your trees or plants.
- You are looking for professional landscaping advice about what will thrive in your location.
Services Provided by Tree Arborists
Arborists commonly provide the following services:
- Tree Care: an arborist can help with routine tree maintenance and care.
- Tree Pruning: pruning at the wrong time of the year can damage your tree and cause suckers to grow. In order to prune your tree properly, you should work with a tree arborist who understands pruning techniques and how to use equipment correctly.
- Tree Planting: tree arborists are not only experts in tree care, but they also know everything there is to know about tree planting. Understanding the right time of year and the best location for planting is crucial for a healthy tree.
- Tree Health: most homeowners aren’t equipped with the knowledge necessary to diagnose and treat tree illnesses. If you have a tree at your home that is wilting and disease-ridden, it’s time to call an arborist. A certified tree arborist can help you understand what’s wrong with your tree as well as what you can do to help it recover.
- Tree Removal: certified tree arborists also take care of tree removals. Whether a tree becomes damaged in a windstorm, is obscuring a view, or becoming a hazard, a tree arborist can remove it. Tree arborists are familiar with effective tree removal techniques in order to safely remove trees from your home.
Contact a Tree Care Service Today
Ready to spruce up your landscape? Contact a professional tree care service today! Here at Lineage Tree Care, we have a skilled team of tree care specialists who are ready to help you transform your outdoor space.
We have experience working with all types of trees native to the Pacific Northwest and would like to offer our tree care services to you.
Whether you’re in need of pruning, planting, wind sailing, or tree removal services, we’ve got you covered. Our team is skilled, efficient, and equipped to handle any tree task you may have. Give Lineage Tree Care a call today to schedule one of our arborists to visit your home.