We love our trees for the visual appeal they give our homes, along with providing us with fresh air. However, when left alone, trees can begin growing wildly, requiring the best Bothell tree trimming service.
While many affordable tree trimming services exist, none compare to the services provided by our experts at Lineage Tree Care. This guide explores the best times to prune or trim and why we’re the best tree-trimming company to call.
Tree Trimming vs. Tree Pruning – What’s The Difference?
While sometimes used interchangeably, trimming and pruning have many differences. For example, large tree trimming services reduce overgrown branches and leaves, helping to better shape a tree’s growth and make room for structures like sidewalks.
Meanwhile, tree pruning services target lousy structured, diseased, or dead tree branches. Searching “tree pruning service near me” will often lead you to services for removing unwanted branches.
Reasons for Trimming or Pruning a Tree in Bothell
Reasons for a Bothell tree trimming service may include the following:
- Some homeowners have trees growing over their homes that look unsightly or could cause damage during a storm.
- Homeowners may have diseased or dying tree branches that they need to be removed.
- A local tree trimming service can prevent problems like trees obscuring sunlight, views, or a property’s structures or sidewalks.
- Homeowners may want their trees to have different aesthetics, which is only achievable through trimming or pruning.
The Advantages of Tree Trimming or Tree Pruning in Bothell
Many homeowners call the best tree trimming in Shoreline service for a specific need. However, even if you don’t have specific trimming tree needs, our local tree trimming service offers several benefits:
- Improve the health of your trees and the urban forest as a whole
- Prevent overcrowding of your trees and nearby vegetation
- Allow for better clearance, either for your home and structures or your neighbors
- Reduce dangerous tree conditions caused by dead limbs or overgrowth
- Improve any nearby views, whether of the neighborhood or scenic landscapes like a lake or mountains
- Reduce the risks of property damage, pests, and mold
- Proactively plan and budget your tree’s overall look and appearance, including structure, leaves, and more
Cost of Tree Trimming and Pruning Services in Bothell
With so many tree-trimming estimates out there, you want to choose the best tree-trimming company that’ll give you a fair price. Factors that can influence the cost to trim or prune your trees include the following:
- Any safety risks or concerns
- The type of tree you need to trim
- Your tree’s location
- If you have any specific needs
At Lineage Tree Care, we believe the best trimming in Shoreline starts with an inspection. During this process, we can give you a free estimate.
Why Choose Us? A Reliable Tree Trimming Services, Bothell
Your Bothell tree trimming service starts by choosing the correct crew for the job. At Lineage Tree Care, our highly qualified tree arborists are here to help.
Bothell, WA, tree owners can call our team today at 425-800-8023 to discover our many services.